Recruitment For Account Manager Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
Jobs Description :
An account manager (AM) is a person who works for a company and is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular customers. Account managers serve as the interface between the customer service and the sales team in a company.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level