Urgent Recruitment For Career Advisor Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Summary :
Careers advisers provide advice and guidance services in a range of settings to people who want support in making choices that will affect their working lives. Their clients include adults, young people, the unemployed, career-changers and students in colleges and further education.
- Respond to student questions pertaining to career development, exploration and placement procedures
- Educate students on job search skills and industry trends in order to get them prepared for employment.
- Guide each graduate on effective career search process.
- Conduct student trainings for personal and professional developments.
- Help students in resume preparation, interview skills, and job search strategies.
- Qualification in Careers Guidance (QCG)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance at university.
- Level 4 Diploma in Career Information and Advice.
- Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development.