Recruitment For Cloud Specialist Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area
The Jobs Description :
A cloud computing specialist helps companies migrate their information and services into the cloud. Your responsibilities may involve providing design input, collaborating with customer service and analysts on project milestones, and analyzing weaknesses and recommending system improvements.
- Independently plans installs, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions.
- Manages technical change implementation across environments.
- Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Identifying the best practices of cloud architecture to support applications
- Using their programming knowledge to write codes for server-less applications
- Automating different parts of the development process