Commercial Property Solicitor Jobs Available In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Experience working across all areas of commercial property, especially investment and development matters
- Strong academic background
- Ambitious self-starter who is keen to have lots of client contact
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you’ll be focusing primarily on property development and investment work
- Property investment, acquisition and disposal of commercial leases, management and letting of real estate portfolios
- Working closely with Partners to provide first class client service
More Information :
The right person for this role will have an in-depth understanding of property work and a passion to develop their career in this field. Hard working with strong interpersonal skills along with confidence when dealing with clients and a passion for business development are vital traits for this role along with working as a part of a team.