Construction Labourers Needed In Canada
A labourer does manual work that requires high physical strength and fitness to construct buildings or structures. Labourers are employed to perform physical, manual work, for example digging trenches, laying foundations, building walls, plastering and fitting windows.
The Construction Labourer will report to the Construction Department Manager and will execute projects as directed. This is a demanding role which entails working both indoors and outdoors in all types of inclement weather conditions, performing various tasks, and various projects that involve light/moderate/heavy industrial work. Job sites are primarily new construction condominiums. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Learning & applying specific trade skills relevant to demolishing/building/renovating & servicing commercial swimming pools, spa, water features, etc. (i.e. Tile application, masonry work, cement parging, concrete tile repair, tile application, and demolition
- Ensuring adherence to OBC, Ontario Health Code Regulations & community by-laws
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.