Recruitment For Contract Administrator Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
A contract administrator is a professional within an organization or department that is responsible for the management of contracts, including approval and any necessary changes that may be needed over the course of the contract.
The following list provides a brief description of responsibilities but is not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review contract documents and create tender packages to issue to contractors for pricing.
- Design review of new projects with contractors adding cost savings and value-added ideas.
- Work with the project design lead to facilitate design revisions and relay information to contractors.
- Oversee and manage the bid evaluation, analysis, recommendations, and award of contracts.
- Minimum 2-5 years of related administration/project management experience in a similar position
- Respectful, diplomatic but persuasive communication skills