Denture Specialist Jobs Recruitment In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Toronto is the biggest city in Canada .
About The Jobs :
A general dentist who performs denture services will also usually perform immediate denture services. Also, a prosthodontist, a specialist in replacement of teeth, also performs denture services and immediate denture services. … Most General Dentists who do dentures can make immediate dentures.
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
- Replaces missing facial and body tissues due to injury, disease, or developmental abnormality by fabricating maxillo-facial prostheses.
- Denturist Diploma an asset
- Implant experience a prerequisite
- Must have previous dental laboratory experience/education
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Specialist experience in overdentures
- Good understanding of dental terminology and anatomy