Ongoing Recruitment For Export Manager Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Responsibilities :
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement and collaborate with country sales manager to prepare budget for projects.
- Provide training to all export team and perform assessment of all work and assist to achieve all export objectives and develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and perform regular communication with all staff and clients.
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans
Most sales managers have a bachelor’s degree and work experience as a sales representative.