Urgent Recruitment For Flights Attendant Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. It’s total population is estimated at 38 million.
About The Jobs :
Jobs type : Full Time.
Location : Canada
- Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight
- Communicating with customers through one-on-one interactions and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment
- Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed
As an Air Canada Express and Jazz Brand Ambassador, we are proud to provide bilingual service to our customers. Candidates are required to communicate effectively in both French and English and must successfully complete language testing to be considered.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as the ability to travel outside.