Ongoing Recruitment For Flights Dispatcher In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
A flight dispatcher assists in planning flight paths, taking into account aircraft performance and loading, enroute winds, thunderstorm and turbulence forecasts, airspace restrictions, and airport conditions. Dispatchers also provide a flight following service and advise pilots if conditions change.
What does a flight dispatcher do?
- Performs the pre-flight duties as the cabin crew prepare for the flight
- Provides the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight
- Assesses weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards
- Makes checks on aircraft maintenance issues
- Reviews aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads
- General duties to ensure the aircraft is safe and ready to fly