Fruit Pickers Jobs Recruitment in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
A job as a Fruit Picker falls under the broader career category of Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop. The information on this page will generally apply to all careers in this category but may not specifically apply to this career title.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.