Ongoing Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
Jobs Summary :
Hotel receptionists welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel. Their duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and dealing with payments. They provide guests with information, answer their queries and deal with complaints.
- Receptionist duties of answering/screening calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Clerical duties of filing, photocopying/scanning, printing, etc.
- Receive/sort daily mail and deliveries
- Coordinate and orders all items for corporate events
- Review and enter employee travel expenses, invoices, and credit card accounts and all account payable data entry/processes
- Order office supplies for headquarters and remote employees.
- Maintain securities procedures with logbook and visitor passes