Full Time Office Clerks Needed In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada has the population of over 37 million peoples. The country’s capital city is Ottawa.
More About The Jobs :
An office clerk is someone who typically works in an office doing a little bit of everything; answering phones, bookkeeping, filing, mailing, message delivery, data processing, running errands, sorting mail etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Variety of administrative tasks, including scanning, filing, photocopying, preparing materials for meetings, scheduling meetings, updating reports, and more.
- Assist with administrative and departmental projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least one year of administrative experience in professional office setting.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) are required for this role.