Ongoing Recruitment For Mechanical Engineering In Germany
Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and beer halls, including the 16th-century Hofbräuhaus. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the European Central Bank
The Summary of the Jobs :
Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies engineering physics, engineering mathematics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest of the engineering disciplines.
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- Understand the business of Real Estate & Development
- Experience in setting up & managing PPM system delivery to meet compliance & operations requirements.
- Demonstrate skills in completing risk assessments & consistently delivering to aggressive targets/deadlines.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & customer service focus
- Plan asset repair/replacement & forecast expense & capital cost into an annual budget forecast.
- Mechanical maintenance budget development & management.
- Own & drive key facilities engineering programs.