Ongoing Recruitment For Art Director Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
Art director is the title for a variety of similar job functions in theater, advertising, marketing, publishing, fashion, film and television, the Internet, and video games. It is the charge of a sole art director to supervise and unify the vision
- Create and developing concepts, set art direction and tone of voice, and oversee a design team from the ideas stage, through to delivery.
- Answer creative briefs with ideas that are weird, wonderful and way out there, aiming to produce solutions that will capture the imagination of our clients’ key audiences.
- Present concepts/ideas to clients with an innate sense of great storytelling.
- 4+ years of creative/digital agency experience.
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education.