Client Partners Jobs In Germany
Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe, lying between the Baltic and North Seas to the north and the Alps, Lake Constance, and the High Rhine to the south. It borders Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, France to the southwest, and Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to the west. Germany population is estimated to 83 million.
The Description Of The Jobs :
Client Partner Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions. Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities. … Provide client consultations about company products or services. Develop business proposals and make product presentations for clients.
- Within your assigned territory or industry vertical, develop a strategy for targeting and closing new enterprise accounts using a consultative selling approach.
- Develop and own the long-term strategic roadmap, a pragmatic path to executing the vision, and the benefits case for the transformation.
- Act with integrity and urgency in responding to client requests.
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goal.
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing your clients.