Credit Controller Jobs Recruitment In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
About The Jobs :
A credit controller often works for a companies that purchase debts and process collections in behalf of a creditor. These companies may specialize in commercial collections from business or consumers. A credit controller may also work directly for a company, operating through their finance department to recover late payments from debtors.
- Notify debtors by letter, email, or telephone call of upcoming or outstanding invoices
- Negotiate payment plans and settlements with debtors, including fixing terms and conditions
- Make notifications in client accounts of interactions, such as payments or purchasing activities
- Reply promptly to client questions and concerns received by voicemail or via written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to accomplish team goals and objectives
- Basic technology skills, including data entry and internet research using a computer
- Willingness to work evening and weekend hours on a regular basis