Hotel Receptionists Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. It’s capital city is Canberra while its biggest metropolitan areas are Sydney, Adelaide and many more.
The Description Of The Jobs :
Hotel receptionists welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel. Their duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and dealing with payments. They provide guests with information, answer their queries and deal with complaints.
The position ensures the smooth operation of the Front Office Reception including but not limited to:
- Providing friendly personalised customer service in responding to accommodation enquiries.
- Promoting the business to achieve accommodation sales.
- Processing reservations.
- Assisting corporate and leisure guests.
- Posting of guest charges and payment of accounts.
- Proven ability to achieve deadlines, work well under pressure situations
- Excellent customer service skills with a flexible and adaptable approach to achieve outcomes
- The flexibility to work across a 7 day rotating roster, availability for weekend/public holidays