Logistics Officer Jobs Recruitment In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
The logistics officer job description entails planning the set-up of project sites, as well as coordinating, directing, and monitoring activities of employees, contractors, and others involved in executing an assigned project. It also involves ensuring that a project takes-off and is completed smoothly. Sydney is the most populous city in Australia.
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- The logistics officer is responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.