Ongoing Recruitment For Process Operator Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
A Process Operator supervises and coordinates the full production process of a manufacturing plant or other industrial facility. They monitor equipment and increase the quality, efficiency, and safety of the manufacturing plant.
- Participate in training programs for safety and emergency procedures for job.
- Coordinate with operator and ensure efficient process performance without any back up.
- Monitor all quality disputes and resolve all issues and escalate it if required.
- Monitor all product defect information and inform superior to resolve all issues on same.
- Maintain records of all important documents, equipments and log books.
- Administer all process and equipments and ensure specifications to batch record and make appropriate modification to same.
- Assist all customers and ensure adherence to timeframe and maintain quality for all projects.
- Monitor all process and ensure work according to all safety measures in organization.