Ongoing Recruitment For Senior Consultant Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
A Senior Consultant will perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of an Engagement Director and/or Partner, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
- Managing content development.
- Resolving client queries and problems.
- Managing and guiding junior consultants.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Performing financial analyses.
- Assessing computing needs, shortcomings, and requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- Previous experience in an IT management position.
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure and security.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.