Test Engineer Jobs Vacancies In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
The Description of the Jobs :
Test Engineers are responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product. They are involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final test procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.