Ongoing Recruitment For Waiters and Waitress Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada has a population of over 37 million people. Ottawa is the country’s capital while most populous city in Canada is Toronto.
The Summary of the Jobs :
Waiting staff, waiters, or servers are those who work at a restaurant or a bar, and sometimes in private homes, attending to customers by supplying them with food and drink as requested. Waiting staff follow rules and guidelines determined by the manager.
- Basic Math.
- Verbal Communication.
- Customer Service.
Responsibilities Include :
- Greeting customers and directing them to the tables
- Presenting menus and providing detailed information when asked about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies and so on
- Cleaning and preparing tables
- Good communication skills
- Eligible to work in Canada;
- Proficiency in English and French – oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level)