Urgent Recruitment For Veterinarian In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs Description :
A veterinarian, also known as a veterinary surgeon or veterinary physician, is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating diseases, disorders, and injuries in non-human animals.
- Examine animals and check their health status
- Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment
- Dress wounds of injured animals
- Perform dental, ophthalmic and orthopedic surgeries
- Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases
- Spay and neuter cats and dogs as needed
- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Improving patients’ dental health by performing checkups, and cleaning and extracting teeth.
- Euthanizing patients.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Strong affinity for animals.
- Work experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician or Veterinarian Assistant
- Experience conducting various types of surgeries, vaccinations and health checks on animals
- Outstanding communication skills.