Partnership Manager Jobs Vacancies In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
The Description of the Jobs :
Generally, a partnership manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a firm’s policy, recruiting and supervising employees, dealing with customers and contractors, and reporting to the partners
- Determine and hire new channel partners.
- Develop current channel partner relationships.
- Manage partner toolkit like sales tools and partner websites.
- Deliver partner sales and services training sessions.
- Develop partner marketing plans and events.
- Assist partner sales persons and GMT field sales persons on sales opportunities.
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships.
- Determine companies to be partnered with for product selling.
- Strategize around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Assist partners to sell to customers.
- Develop materials needed by partners to sell products.