Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
Quantity surveyors work within the land management, property and construction industries. They are the people responsible for calculating and managing the costs relating to projects, from helping create initial estimates to finalising the complete budget requirements
- Measure distances and angles between points on, above, and below the Earth’s surface
- Travel to locations and use known reference points to determine the exact location of important features
- Research land records, survey records, and land titles
- Look for evidence of previous boundaries to determine where boundary lines are located
- Record the results of surveying and verify the accuracy of data
- Present findings to clients and government agencies
Surveyors typically need a bachelor’s degree. They must be licensed before they can certify legal documents and provide surveying services to the public.