Ongoing Recruitment For Ramp Agents Jobs In Canada
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
About The Jobs :
Ramp agents are responsible for loading and unloading aircraft baggage, guiding planes to and from their gates, operating baggage carts, de-icing planes and performing other airplane servicing duties. You will work either as an airport or airline-specific employee, depending on the airport at which you work.
Your Duties As A Ramp Agent
- Guide inbound/outbound airplanes to and from the gate
- Transport, load and unload passenger baggage, cargo, and mail
- Clean aircraft passenger cabins between flights and stock aircraft with needed supplies
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Previous experience working in an aviation environment, desired.
- Successful completion of a ramp services training program.
- Valid driver’s license.
- U.S. Customs Seal for access to CBP security areas.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques when handling heavy objects.