Sales Representatives Are Needed In USA
The U.S. is a country which comprises different 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York – The most populous city in the United States of America, a global finance and culture center, and it’s capital city is Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
The Description of Sales Representatives Jobs :
A sales representative is someone who showcases and sells a product or products to businesses, organizations and government agencies, rather than selling directly to consumers. Sales representatives are critical to the manufacturers and wholesalers, as they are the ones that promote and market the merchandise for them.
- Provide the information about the product to a new customer and existing customer
- Make the customer list and keep track of the customer records.
- Customer relationship and positive business management are expected.
- Customer feedback for future improvement.
- Experience in sales.
- Should have a good understanding of MS-office (Microsoft word, excel).
- Excellent – selling, communication and negotiation skill.