Qualified Security Officers Wanted in Dubai
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai is a global city and the business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo.
Dubai’s economy relies on revenues from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services.
The Jobs :
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures.
Security Guard Responsibilities
- Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols