Construction Engineer Needed in Germany
Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe, lying between the Baltic and North Seas to the north and the Alps, Lake Constance and the High Rhine to the south. It borders Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, France to the southwest, and Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west. Germany is the second most populous countries in Europe with the population of over 83 million inhabitants.
About The Jobs :
As a Senior Construction Engineer (Development) you will be assigned to a portfolio of projects within BA Offshore Wind. Additionally, you may be required to assist on projects in the execution and finalisation phases.
Main Duties :
- Conduct technical due diligence and feasibility studies on the project construction schedules for future offshore wind projects.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and strive for optimisation of the project construction schedules with each business case update.
- Insure a standardised approach to our development of project schedules.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, of which at least 2 years need to be in a senior or managerial position.
- Business level English language ability, written and spoken.