Ongoing Recruitment For Sales Assistant Jobs in New Zealand
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.
Jobs Summary :
Sales assistants typically work for retail companies and are responsible for liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly. A sales assistant is expected to help customers choose between the company’s array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Provide a genuine and unique experience for all customers that is in line with the Smiggle brand
- Cash handling and processing sales
- Working well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and visual merchandising
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
Interested in this job? Submit your details on Any New Zealand Online jobs application.