Sales Representatives Wanted In New Zealand
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.
About The Jobs :
As the Sales Representative at our organization, you will be:
- Out on the road calling on our current customer base
- Seeking out new business opportunities to add to our existing customer base
- Reaching and exceeding set monthly sales targets
- Keeping our customers up to date with the latest electrical and technology products and solutions
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Be experienced in the electrical industry or associated trades
- Have natural sales skills and the personality to develop new relationships and grow existing clients
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have the motivation and ambition to be successful for our business