Ongoing Recruitment For Hair Stylist Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern America. It’s the second world’s largest country by total area.
The capital city is Ottawa while the most populous city is Toronto.
Canada has a very good and strong economy which makes Canada have many companies and organizations that are willing to recruit qualified and interested workers to come there and work .
Jobs Description :
A hairdresser is a person whose occupation is to cut or style hair in order to change or maintain a person’s image. This is achieved using a combination of hair coloring, haircutting, and hair texturing techniques. Most hairdressers are professionally licensed as either a hairdresser, a barber or a cosmetologist.
- Cut hair for an immediate customer base
- Get ongoing training and career advancement
- Work flexible schedules
- Learn the latest trends and advanced skills
- Must have a passion for hair and beauty
- Must be an experienced hair stylist (1 year) or have a natural talent and skill set with blow outs and styling.
- Must be a proactive, collaborative team player with the ability to engage with Guests
- Must have excellent customer service skills