Security Officers Needed In Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a worldwide monetary focus with a tropical atmosphere and multicultural populace. Its pilgrim center focuses on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by fabulous structures, for example, City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian sections. In Singapore’s around 1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
About The Jobs :
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in similar role
- Meticulous and team player
- Able to work during weekends when required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess a valid security license
Security Officer Job Duties:
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.