Recruitment For Senior Architect Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
The Jobs :
Senior Architects are Architects with extensive industry experience. They develop and interpret a range of structural designs and also act as mentors, managers, and advisors. They typically work in offices and onsite, ensuring the cohesion of their team, and overall project success.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, or similar.
- MA Degree in Architecture or Design might be preferable.
- The relevant state license.
- A good portfolio and several years of work experience as an Architect.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.