Site Engineer Jobs Available In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area
The Jobs :
A site engineer is part of the site management team, and takes some of the responsibility for security, health and safety, and organising and supervising materials and people. Site engineers mark out the site, make sure designs are applied correctly and liaise with main and sub-contractors and the site manager.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- A driver’s license.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.