Supermarket Cashiers Wanted In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Jobs Description :
Supermarket Cashiers are present in the checkout area and are in charge of handling transactions. These employees perform duties such as scanning products, collecting payments, counting the money from the cash drawer, comparing receipts with revenues, and solving any customer inquiries.
- Managing transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scanning goods and ensuring pricing is accurate
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Deliver hot or cold food to customers.
- Take coupons and scan correctly.
- Dispense correct change.
- Take money in the form of cash, credit card, or check.
Requirements & Skills :
- Basic Math.
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication.
- Time Management.
- Product Knowledge.
- Telephone Etiquette.
- Customer Service.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- High school degree