Urgent Recruitment For Travel Consultant Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Summary :
Travel Consultants assist persons interested in taking vacations, business trips or any type of visits to a different destination. They assess their clients’ needs, budgets, likes and dislikes to make appropriate recommendations. Travelling to vacation destinations is also a part of a Travel Consultants job.
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred