Urgent Recruitment For Warehouse Clerks In USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
More About The Jobs :
A warehouse clerk’s job is to handle a company’s incoming and outgoing merchandise, and to manage the company’s stock. These professionals load and unload items from delivery trucks, move merchandise to the appropriate storage area, prepare outgoing shipments, and check that orders are complete and not damaged
Your Roles :
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Capstone site management and corporate office
- Perform data entry of daily information into Capstone systems
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare shipments to corporate office and receive and distribute return communications
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred.