Recruitment For Welder Jobs In Toronto, Canada
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It’s a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower.
Location : Toronto, Canada
The Description of the Jobs :
A welder fabricates and puts together metal parts. They do this through the use of various machines that create intense heat to. They also smooth and polish the metal surfaces once welded together
- Weld materials to conform to specified dimensions and standards.
- Ensure that all welds are complete and of good quality.
- Read and interpret shop drawings and blueprints.
- May be assigned to jig for assembly and tack welding of joist components.
- Comply with Health and Safety, Environmental and Lean manufacturing policies and procedures.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of welding equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years’ welding experience or training in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.