Compliance Manager Jobs Recruitment In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music.
Jobs Description :
A Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring a company’s policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.