Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
Jobs Summary :
Mechanical Engineers perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Provide senior review and support.
- High quality standards, attention to detail, effective verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Participate in strategic planning for the growth of the Mechanical group.
- Undertaking engineering studies including technical and economic analysis for various projects.
- Review mechanical safety policies and operating / maintenance procedures for new or acquired facilities.
- 10+ years’ experience of mechanical design
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a motivation to succeed.