MULTIPLE RECRUITMENTS AT COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY…APPLY NOW!!!
Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation, manufacturer, retailer and marketer of nonalcoholic beverages and syrups. It was invented in the year 1886 by a pharmacist called John Sith Pemberton in Atlanta as Coca Cola before it was acquired by Asa Griggs Candler in the year 1899 and was incorporated into The Coca Cola Bottling Company in the year 1892 wit it’s headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia.
Coca-Cola is currently recruiting passionate, hardworking and energetic individual to fill various positions which includes but not limited to the following; Order builder, Loader, Retail sales representative, Delivery driver, Sales trainee, Warehouse (order builder), Production worker, and Machine operator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Placing and sorting out of items, materials, on the shelves or racks
- Compiling and moving customer orders into the shipping department
- Take proper records of all the materials or items received or sent out.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or sent out
- Measure or weight if required all items all items sent out of the factory
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills
- Able to adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Basic arithmetic and problem solving skills
- Pay attention to details