Ongoing Recruitment For Insurance Advisor Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Summary :
Insurance advisors utilize their knowledge of insurance policies and companies to evaluate, recommend, and sell plans to customers or businesses based on their needs. This job involves communicating with customers to assess their current situation, researching products to match the customer’s needs, processing paperwork, and ensuring existing customer information is up to date. Insurance advisors typically work full time in an office-based environment, although there is potential to work remotely depending on the company.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest for the future.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross selling
- High School graduate
- Insurance Broker level 1 license
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- A natural ability at building authentic client relationships and functioning as part of a team