Urgent Recruitment For Order Pickers In Netherlands
The Netherlands is a country located mainly in Northwestern Europe. The official language is Dutch, but a secondary official language in the province of Friesland is West Frisian.
The six largest cities in the Netherlands are Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven and Tilburg. Amsterdam is the country’s capital, while The Hague holds the seat of the States General, Cabinet and Supreme Court. The Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe, and the largest in any country outside Asia.
Jobs Description :
An order picker or order picker is defined as a person or a piece of equipment used to pick and deliver material needed for filling orders from storage.
Safely and efficiently operates all forms of operations machinery including but not limited to: forklifts, top lifts and spotters.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with warehouse RF equipment preferred
- Previous experience operating forklifts and/or heavy machinery preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Stages items correctly for delivery.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.