Flight Attendant Jobs In Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets and direct them to their seats.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
Are you interested in this job,? If yes, visit any Singapore online jobs application blog to submit your details.