Sales Engineer Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
A sales engineer is someone who sells complex scientific and technological products or services to businesses. They must have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these products work.
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills