RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
We’re currently recruiting dedicated and self-motivated individuals to serve as Administrative Assistants for reputable companies in Canada.
As the Administrative Assistant, you’ll be the first point of contact in the organization and provides exceptional administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organization. Your role in this position includes meeting and coordinating of events, communication with customers and providing general administrative support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides professional administrative support for management and senior staff including the preparation and development of various documents such as bulletins, policies, reports, charts, graphics, and presentations.
- Provides administrative support services by: opening, perusing and tracking incoming correspondence, reports, and packages
- Typing and proofreading of documents and correspondence
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Regularly receive and sent out email
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing system
- Other duties assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good organization, interpersonal and time management skills
Pay strong attention to details
Able to work effectively under pressure