Ongoing Recruitment For Store keeper in Dubai
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai is a global city and the business hub of the Middle East
We are recruiting qualified and interested Store Keepers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Arabic and English (Required)
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Managing sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors/ suppliers for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality & reliability.
- Monitoring incoming materials supplied by vendors & ensuring their quality & quantity specifications.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant should hold a Degree or Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven experience as a storekeeper or similar role
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills