Ongoing Recruitment For Waiters And Waitress Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Its southern border with the United States, stretching some 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi), is the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada’s capital city is Ottawa, and its three lagest metropolitan cities are Toronto, Montreal, Ontario and Vancouver.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Safe Food Handlers certificate
- Two (2) months recent customer service experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work on their feet at all times
- Must be able to work without constant supervision
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Responsibilities of a Waiter/Waitress:
- Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Checking ID’s to prevent minors from ordering alcoholic beverages.
- Taking orders using software, order slips, or by memorization.
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and tableware.